The main piece of information you need for connecting to your Campaign Monitor account is the API Key.
- In Campaign Monitor on the Client Overview page, click your avatar in the top right corner and select "Account Settings".
2. Click "API Keys" in the right sidebar followed by "Show API Key" under "Administrator API Key' field.
3. Copy the key and store it somewhere safe as you will need this later in the setup process.
Now that you have the API Key, follow these steps to set up your connector in Taxi for Email.
- Log into your Taxi for Email account, click on your name in the top right hand menu and click Organisation Settings.
2. Go to the ESP Connectors tab and select 'Add New'
3. Give your connector a suitable name and select the Campaign Monitor option from the dropdown menu.
4. You can also add an image for your connector. This is useful if you have multiple connectors in one Taxi account.
5. Enter the API Key in the relevant field and choose a Campaign Monitor client from the dropdown. You can also specify some default values for exporting your mailing.
6. Make sure yo click "Save' when you are done with the form.
You can now export your emails directly to Campaign Monitor.
When exporting make sure the email addresses provided are valid.
Campaign Monitor does not allow for duplicate campaign names, so make sure the campaign name is unique.