The main piece of information you need for connecting to your Emarsys account to Taxi is a Customer ID.
Now that you have the Customer ID, follow these steps to set up your connector.
- Log into your Taxi for Email account, click on your name on the top right and choose Organisation Settings.
2. Go to the ESP Connectors tab and select "Add a new"
3. Give your connector a suitable name and select the Emarsys option from the dropdown menu.
4. You can also add an image for your connector. This is useful if you have multiplpe connectors in one Taxi account.
5. Enter the Customer ID in the relevant field. You can also specify some default values for exporting your mailing.
6. Make sure to click "Save" when you are done with the form.
You can now export your emails directly to Emarsys.
When exporting make sure the email addresses provided are valid.
Emarsys does not allow for duplicate campaign names, so make sure the campaign name is unique.