Follow these steps to set up your connector in Taxi For Email.
- Log into your Taxi for Email account.
- Click on your name in the top right hand corner of Taxi and click Organisations Settings.
3. Go to the ESP Connectors tab and click "Add New" button
4. Name your connector and select Epsilon API Connector from the drop down menu. You can also add an image for your connector. This is useful if you have multiple connectors in one Taxi account.
5. After selecting the Epsilon connector, you will see multiple fields that need to be filled in.
6. Enter your User ID, Password, Client ID, Client Secret, Business Unit ID and Region. You can get your Business Unit ID when you are signed into your Epsilon account and selecting the Business Unit Settings option in the top right hand corner of the screen. You will get the Client ID and Client Secret from your intake manager.
7. When you have entered this information Press the "Add Connector" button.
You can now export your mailings to your Epsilon connector.