Follow these steps to set up your Oracle Responsys connector in Taxi For Email
- By default Responsys block the connector from creating and updating emails. To get it enabled you will need to raise a support ticket with Responsys to get a support request ID number.
2. Log into your Taxi for Email account, click on your name in the top right hand menu and click Organisation Settings.
3. Log into your Taxi for Email account, click on your name in the top right hand menu and click Account Settings
4. Go to the ESP Connectors tab and select the ‘Add a new connector hyperlink'
5. Name your connector ‘Oracle Responsys’ and select the Responsys option from the drop down menu
6. You can also add an image for your connector. This is useful if you have multiple connectors in one Taxi account
7. After selecting the Responsys connector, you will see 3 fields to fill in
8. Fill in your Responsys Username and Password.
9. Add your Interact Pod Number. If you don’t know it, go to your Responsys login and the number will be part of the url e.g. https://interact2.responsys.net
10. Make sure you click ‘Save’
11. Your Taxi and Responsys accounts are now connected.