The first thing you need to do to set up your connector between Taxi and Sailthru is to obtain your API key and Secret from Sailthru.
- Login to your Sailthru account.
- Under the Settings menu, go to Setup then API & Postbacks
3. On the API page, click on the padlock icon next to API Key and Secret.
4. A pop up wil appear with the API key and secret. Copy and paste the codes into a document as you will need them in Taxi.
N.B If you can't access this section of your account, ask an administrator or your Sailthru account manager.
Once you have the API Key and Secret from Sailthru, you need to set up your connector in Taxi For Email.
- Log into your Taxi for Email account, click on your name in the top right hand menu and click Organisation Settings
2. Go to the ESP Connectors tab and select the ‘Add a new connector hyperlink'
3. Name your connector and select the Sailthru API Export option from the drop down menu
4. You can also add an image for your connector. This is useful if you have multiple connectors in one Taxi account
5. After selecting the Sailthru connector, you will see multiple fields to fill in
6. Fill in the API and Secret codes that you got from Sailthru
7. Add your default campaign from name and address as Taxi will add this information to your mailings on export
8. Make sure you click ‘Save’
9. You are now ready to export an email from your Taxi account into your Sailthru account.