To set up the Salesforce Marketing Cloud connector, you'll need to be logged into both your Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Taxi accounts. You'll also need your Salesforce Marketing Cloud Client ID and Secret credentials.
- In Salesforce Marketing Cloud, select 'Setup' from the dropdown menu beside your name in the top right corner
On the left-hand side of the setup page select 'Apps' and then select 'Installed packages'
- Click ‘new’ to create a new installed package
For example, you can call it ‘Taxi for Email’
- On the next page select 'Add Component'
- Choose API Integration from the list
- Select the 'Server-to-Server' Integration Type
- Tick these boxes to give make sure you give Taxi access to create emails:
Email - Read, Write
Documents and Images - Read, Write
Saved Content - Read, Write
Data Extensions - Read, Write
Webhooks - Read, Write
- Click 'Ok'
- Take note of your Client ID and Client Secret, as well as the Auth URL and REST URL.
Then in Taxi:
- Head to Integrations
Select the ESP Connectors tab.
2. Click 'Add New'
Select Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder from the dropdown. This will need to be enabled by Taxi. You'll need to name your connector.
3. Click 'Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Content Builder' to edit the connector settings
4. Paste your API client ID, API client secret, Auth URL and REST URL
These can be found under the component details on the Installed packages section of your Salesforce Marketing Cloud account. Salesforce Marketing Cloud Client ID and Secret
5. Click 'Add connector'
You're now ready to export mailings to Salesforce Marketing Cloud