In this article, we're going to cover how to create a new Project. We'll also look at how to clone or delete an existing Project.
Projects are used to organise related Mailings each Project can hold many Mailings. Create Projects aligned with your email campaigns. E.g. Welcome series and a monthly newsletter would be 2 projects.
To create a new Project:
- On the home screen, select 'Add New'
If you are not on the home screen, you can select 'Projects' from the menu on the left-hand side of your Taxi screen
2. Fill in the Project details
3. Next, you need to fill in the details of the first Mailing that will exist within your project.
This is where you will select which Email Design System is used for your Mailing and by default for any other Mailings you make. Once you have set up your project, you can add more Mailings as you need.
4. You will then need to fill in the Version details
Every Mailing has at least one Version inside it, in this case, this is also the Master Version.
5. Select 'Create Project'
6. Once your project has been created
Open it by clicking on the title e.g. ‘Weekly Newsletter’. Next, open the Mailing that you would like to work on by clicking on the title e.g. ‘Week 1 news’, then Version. You are now ready to edit your first Version.
Cloning a Project:
- Navigate to the project you want to clone
- Select 'Clone' from the kebab menu
If you do not see the option to clone your account an Admin will need to give you the correct permissions to do this.
3. The cloned project will be identical to the original
Deleting a Project:
- Navigate to the project you want to delete
- Select delete from the kebab menu
If you do not see the option to delete your account Admin will need to give you the correct permissions to do this.