To set up the Adobe Campaign connector, you'll need to be logged into both your Adobe Campaign and Taxi accounts.
- In Taxi, head to Integrations
Select the ESP Connectors tab.
- Click 'Add New'
Select Adobe Campaign from the dropdown. This will need to be enabled by Taxi. You'll need to name your connector - we recommend 'Adobe Campaign'.
3. Click 'Adobe Campaign' to edit the connector settings
4. Complete the fields
If logging in on a per-user basis, you should leave the user name and password fields blank.
For the host field:
- We advise using a domain name
- The host should include the protocol and host but not the path
- This is valid: https://crm.imsdc.co.uk
- This is not valid: https://crm.imsdc.co.uk/some/path
- This is not valid: https://18.104.22.168 <- SSL certificates work on host names and this is an IP address.
5. Click 'Add Connector'
Our IP address needs to be whitelisted in Adobe