To set up the Eloqua connector, you'll need to be logged into both your Eloqua and Taxi accounts.
- In Taxi, head to Integrations
Select the ESP Connectors tab.
- Click 'Add New'
Select Eloqua from the dropdown. This will need to be enabled by Taxi. You'll need to name your connector - we recommend 'Eloqua'.
3. Click 'Eloqua' to edit the connector settings
4. Select 'Per User' or 'Per Org'
This will decide whether the connector is available for everyone in your Taxi account.
5. Add your 'Company Name'
6. Fill in your login and password
Leave this blank if you are logging in per user.
7. Add your default addresses
These need to be valid email addresses.
8. Click 'Add connector'