To set up the Mailchimp connector, you'll need to be logged into both your Mailchimp and Taxi accounts. You'll also need your Mailchimp API key.
In Taxi, head to Integrations
Select the ESP Connectors tab.
Click 'Add New'
Select Mailchimp from the dropdown. This will need to be enabled by Taxi. You'll need to name your connector - we recommend 'Mailchimp'.
3. Click 'Mailchimp' to edit the connector settings
4. Paste your API key
This goes into the 'Mailchimp API key' field.
5. Complete the 'Data Centre' field
This is found at the start the URL of your Mailchimp account. For example, 'us17'.
6. Select if you want to set some restrictions for this connector
You can control who can use the connector and also what type of exports users can export. When these are selected you will see the options to the right of the screen where you can add users and teams and select the export types.
7. Click 'Add connector'
You're now ready to export mailings to Mailchimp
If you need to update/edit your Connector details:
1. Head to Integrations and select your Connector
2. A lock will be shown in some fields that contain keys or sensitive information
3. Unlocking this lock will allow you to modify this information