To set up the Iterable connector, you'll need to be logged into both your Iterable and Taxi accounts.
In Taxi, head to Integrations
Select the ESP Connectors tab
Click 'Add New'
Select Iterable from the dropdown. This will need to be enabled by Taxi. You'll need to name your connector - we recommend 'Iterable'
3. Paste your API key in the field
This can be found under the integrations tab in your Iterable account
4. Paste your Locales details
In Taxi, you can map versions to locales in Iterable. The locales need to be configured within Iterable under the settings page. Enter your Locales separated by a space. The locales are case sensitive. You can read more about setting up locales here
5. Select if you want to set some restrictions for this connector
You can control who can use the connector and also what type of exports users can export. When these are selected you will see the options to the right of the screen where you can add users and teams and select the export types.
6. Click 'Add connector'
You're now ready to export mailings to Iterable
If you need to update/edit your Connector details:
1. Head to Integrations and select your Connector
2. A lock will be shown in some fields that contain keys or sensitive information
3. Unlocking this lock will allow you to modify this information
Exporting an email to Iterable |