In this article, we're going to cover the differences between an admin and non-admin user. We will also cover how to make a user an admin.
Admin users can:
- Configure and access all projects and functionality within Taxi
- Create delete and edit other users within the account
- Admin permission overrides team permissions. Admins do not need to be in a team
Non Admin users can:
- Edit their own profiles and change their own passwords
- Edit the Projects, Mailing and Versions they have been given access to
- Non admin users must be granted permission and access before they can do or see anything in Taxi
Making a user an admin:
To make a user an admin on your account follow the steps below.
- Click 'Organisation' from the bottom left hand corner of your Taxi screen and select 'People'
- Select the 'Users' tab
- Select the user you want to update
- On the users page select 'Edit User'
Go to the permissions section of the edit profile page
Tick the Admin box
- Select 'Save Changes'
- This user now has admin permissions.