Taxi has common link tracking systems already pre-loaded such as Google Analytics. You can also easily define your own custom link tracking system.
To create a tracking profile:
- In Taxi, head to Dynamic Content
Select the Link Tracking Manager tab.
- On the Tracking Profiles page select 'Add New'
You can also copy an existing Tracking Profile by clicking the copy icon beside the Tracking Profile
3. Fill in the details Name and describe your profile
e.g All Links or All Images etc.
4. Under 'System', select your system from the drop down
5. You will then see a list of fields
These fields are described on the Configuring link tracking profiles page here
6. Enter the required fields this is all you need to do
Apply the tracking profile to the relevant projects, mailings or versions and the links will have the parameters applied.
7. If you don't use one of the systems listed, select 'Custom'
To learn how to set up a custom link tracking profile click here
8. Click 'Save'