To set up the Omeda connector, you'll need to be logged into both your Omeda and Taxi accounts. You'll also need your OwnerUserID, API Key and Brand Abbreviation.
- In Taxi, head to Integrations
Select the ESP Connectors tab
- Click 'Add New'
Select Omail: Omeda Email Builder from the dropdown. This will need to be enabled by Taxi. You'll need to name your connector
3. Click 'Omail: Omeda Email Builder' to edit the connector settings
4. Add your Owner User ID, API key, Brand Abbreviation,sender email address and reply email address
We'll check whether these are valid - if the field turns green these are accepted.
5. Tick if you want to:
- Restrict Updates - Users can only update the last export made in Taxi to Omeda
- Custom Fields - Allows users to add custom values for exports and queries in the Omeda connector. When this is ticked you will see the setup for this on the connector settings page.
6. Click 'Add Connector'
Setting Custom Fields
- Once you have added your connector on the Integrations page select the connector to open the connector settings
- On the right of the page you will see the 'Custom Field' section
3. Click 'Add' to add your custom values under each section
These fields are what you need to export to Omeda. Each row will become a drop down on the export page and this information will be automatically populated when selected.
4. Fill in Deployment type, Deployment ID this will need to be an ID that is in Omeda, Query Name will need to be a query name that is in Omeda, From Name, Sender Address and Reply Address
5. Click Update
6. On the export page you will see these custom fields under 'Custom Query'
Exporting an email to Omeda |