To export a version to Omeda you will need to select the Project, Mailing and finally the Version you would like to export. You can export from the Mailing level, Version level or from the visual editor.
- In Taxi, head to your Home screen
Select the Project that contains the version you want to export
- Select the Mailing
If you are Admin you can select the Kebab menu and select 'Export' on the mailing level
- After selecting the Mailing you will see the Versions page
Select the 'Export Mailing' option on the right-hand side of the screen under the Exports section. Alternatively select the version you want to export to open it in the visual editor.
- In the visual editor, select 'Export Mailing'
5. On the Export page, scroll to ESP connectors
Select your Omeda connector.
6. Select 'Create a new email' or 'Update an existing deployment'
Fill in the details.
7. If you have set custom fields you can select one from the dropdown under 'Customer Query'
This will then populate the fields with the information that you have entered on the connector settings page.
8. Under the Segmentation section
Select the version you want to export.
9. Click 'Start Export'
You will see a green banner when your export is complete and you can open your exported email in Omeda from Taxi.
Setting up the Omeda connector |