When you reach a certain limit of your CDN usage you will receive an email about this. In the CDN notification settings you can set what limit emails are sent at and who they are sent to.
To do this:
- Go to 'Organisation' settings and select 'CDN Usage'
2. On the right of the CDN Usage page you will see 'CDN Notifications'
3. Select the percentage usage that you would like to be notified when reached
From the dropdown you can select 30%, 50% or 80%
4. Next, select who you want to be notified from the dropdown
Click 'Add' you will then see their name under 'Users being notified'
5. Click 'Save' to confirm any changes
How to check your CDN usage |