Through a partner account you can manage your sub accounts settings and also share templates and link tracking with the sub account.
To mange your sub accounts:
- Go to your partner dashboard through the menu on the bottom left of your Taxi screen
2. On the partner dashboard page you will see a list of all sub accounts
3. Here you can:
- View and edit the organisation settings
- View client accounts statistics
- Remove an account from your partner dashboard
Sharing templates with sub accounts:
- Go to the Templates page
- Select the template you want to share and select the 'Sharing Options' tab
- Select if you want to 'Share with everyone', 'Share with selected accounts' or 'Do not share'
4. Click 'Save'
5. The sub accounts that you have shared this template with will now see this in their Templates section.
Sharing Link Tracking profiles with sub accounts:
- Go to Dynamic Content
- Select the 'Link Tracking Manager' tab
3. Open the link tracking profile that you want to share
4. Scroll to the bottom of the setup page and tick 'Share with client organisations'
5. Click 'Save'
6.On the Link Manager Tracking tab you will now see Shared beside the profile you are sharing