To export a version to Sailthru Template connector you will need to select the Project, Mailing and finally the Version you would like to export. You can export from the Mailing level, Version level or from the visual editor. Exporting to Sailthru Tempaltes connector will export the HTML as Templates. If you want to export the HTML as campaigns you can use the Sailthru Campaign connector.
- In Taxi, head to your Home screen
Select the Project that contains the version you want to export
- Select the Mailing
If you are Admin you can select the Kebab menu and select 'Export' on the mailing level
- After selecting the Mailing you will see the Versions page
Select the 'Export Mailing' option on the right-hand side of the screen under the Exports section. Alternatively select the version you want to export to open it in the visual editor.
- In the visual editor, select 'Export Mailing'
5. On the Export page, scroll to ESP connectors
Select your Sailthru connector.
6. Select 'Create a new template' or 'Update an existing template'
Fill in the details.
7. Under the Segmentation section
You can select if you want to export one version or multiple version
8. Click 'Start Export'
You will see a green banner when your export is complete and you can open your exported email in Sailthru from Taxi.