You can set up Image Domain Whitelisting on your account to ensure that only images from these domains are used in your emails.
You'll need to make sure that the feature has been enabled as part of your plan. Get in touch with us if you'd like to add it to your account.
To set up Image Domain Whitelisting:
- Click 'Organisation' from the bottom left-hand corner of your Taxi screen and select 'Security'
- Select the 'Enterprise Security Settings' tab
- Scroll to the bottom where you will see 'Image Domain Whitelisting'
4. Enter the domain and description you want to add
The domain for the image will be what is between the / example below
5. Click 'Save Changes'
Once saved, you will only be allowed to add images from the domains that are whitelisted. If you use a domain that is not whitelisted you will see an error message in the editor.
6. If you delete a domain your images will not be recoverable and images using this domain will be removed from your versions.