This article will explain how you can reset your password from the forgotten password link and through your account settings. It also covers what to do if you are not receiving reset password emails from Taxi for Email.
Resetting a forgotten password
You can reset your password from the Taxi login page by clicking on the Forgot password option.
To reset your password:
- On the Taxi login page select 'Forgot Password'
- Enter the email address that you use for your Taxi account and select 'Reset Password'
- We'll send you an email which includes a link to reset your password
Click on the link in the email
Enter your new password into the field. This will reset your password.
Update your Password
To update your Taxi password from your account settings:
- Click your name on the top right hand corner of your Taxi account.
- Select 'Edit Profile' from the drop down menu
- Scroll to 'Password' and select 'New Password'
- Fill in your old and new password details and select 'Set Password'
- Use your new details the next time you log in
Why hasn't the password reset email gone through?
Sometimes emails from Taxi get blocked by corporate firewalls and spam filters.
If possible, please add the following email addresses to your whitelist.