- Go to your Organisation Settings by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner.
2. Next select the Project Groups tab and select Add New.
3. On the Add a Project Group page enter the details of the project group and then select Create Project Group.
4. Once the Project Group is created you can add Users to edit all mailings and versions in the Project Group. On the Project Groups tab click on the edit icon beside the project name.
5. Select User Management and you will then see Add an editor here you can select a user to add to this project group and select Allow Access.