Once your Segments Sets are created and configured, you can start to use them to build dynamic content within your mailing.
- Create the mailing you want to segment and add your modules.
2. Click the circle icon to the right of the module name or subject line
3. Click 'Unlock controls' and chose 'Use a segment set'
4. Any segments sets created in your account will appear in the drop down list. Choose the one you want to use and save changes.
5. To use a different module for one of your segments, save the segment set first
6. Select the S icon and unlock the controls
7. Tick ‘Use different modules for some segments’ and select the module you want from the menu next to the segment name
8. Taxi will generate the appropriate content block for each segment within your set
9. Click the segment names to add content as usual