Image hosting is available in Taxi For Email through our CDN. A CDN is a content delivery network - a system of servers set up around the world to ensure that when a user downloads an image they can get it quickly from a server that’s not too far away. Our CDN is built on top of CloudFront, part of Amazon.
To host your images via the Taxi CDN:
- When adding an image to a module, select 'Use file'
- Click 'Export Mailing'
- Select where you want to export the mailing to
Choose 'Host images in Taxi CDN'
This will add links into your template to the Taxi CDN. All images belonging to the template will also be hosted by the CDN.
Each plan comes with a monthly allowance of Taxi CDN credits. A credit allows for a download of up to 100 Kilobytes worth of image. Beyond this an extra credit will be used up for every extra 100K. This means an image of 20 Kilobytes would use 1 credit, and an image of 290 Kilobytes would use 3 credits.
As a promotional offer, the free allowance is currently included with Taxi accounts as follows:
- Essential – 750,000 image credits / month
- Growth – 3,750,000 image credits / month
- Scale – 7,500,000 image credits / month
- Enterprise – 7,500,000 image credits / month
Additional monthly allowance
You can buy additional credits above the free allowance included with your account.
- Additional 7,500,000 credits – $120 / month
- Additional 15,000,000 credits – $240 / month
- Additional 25,000,000 credits – $400 / month
- Additional 50,000,000 credits – $800 / month
- Additional 100,000,000 credits – $1,590 / month
- Additional 200,000,000 credits – $3,170 / month
- Additional 300,000,000 credits – $4,750 / month
- Additional 500,000,000 credits – $7,920 / month
- Additional 750,000,000 credits – $11,840 / month
- Additional 1,000,000,000 credits – $15,840 / month
- Additional 2,000,000,000 credits – $31,670 / month
GBP pricing is also available. Please contact us for details to get this set up on your account.