- If your mailing contains one version with no dynamic content, it will export as a standard single email within SFMC.
2. If your mailing contains one version with dynamic content, it will export as a single email template in SFMC, but you will be able to see all the dynamic content at the same time. Taxi will add code so that when you preview and send the mailing, it will show the right content for the right people.
3. If your mailing contains multiple versions, either with or without dynamic content, you can export each version one-by-one to create individual emails within SFMC or you can export all versions as one dynamic mailing template within SFMC. In either case, Taxi will add the right code to send the right versions to the right audience.
To export one individual version of an email follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the mailing level and select export on the Actions menu or if you are in the editor, select ‘Export’ on the navigation
2. Select the Salesforce connector on the export page
3. Select ‘Export as Email’
4. Select ‘Create new email’ and select the SFMC folder to send your email to
5. Under segmentation, select ‘Send one version’. If you only have one version it will be selected automatically.
6. If you have multiple versions, select the one you want and press start export.
7. When you login to SFMC your mailing will be in the folder you selected
8. If your mailing has no dynamic content it will show exactly as it will be sent out
9. If your mailing contains dynamic content, you will see all content blocks in one mailing. Preview against your send list to see how each version appear.
To export a mailing with multiple versions – either with or without dynamic content - in the versions, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the mailing level and select export on the Actions menu or if you are in the editor, select ‘Export’ on the navigation
2. Select the SFMC connector on the export page
3. Select ‘Export as Email’ and then ‘Create new email’
4. Choose the SFMC folder where you want to put the mailing
5. Under segmentation, select ‘Use a segment set’ and select one.*
6. Select which mailing version to send to each segment in your segment set
7. Map all versions and click ‘start export’
8. Login to SFMC and you will find the mailing in the folder you selected
9. The mailing will contain all versions and all segments. Preview against your list to see how each combination will look.