- Teams must be given access to a project or mailing before they can do anything
- To give access, go to the project or mailing and go to the ‘Access’ section
- Select the teams or individuals you want to give access to from the drop down menu
- Version level access i.e. to give access to one version only, is done using version sets
- To remove access, select ‘manage access’ then ‘user management’ and click the x next to the team name.
Users, Team, Access and Permissions | How do I set different users up with different permission levels? | Team vs Global Permissions |