• When you have added everyone to your team, click the permissions tab
- Select the things you want your team to be able to do e.g. edit, export etc
- Choose whether you want the permission to be a Team or Global permission
- Team permissions are the most restrictive as the user will only be able to do that action as part of that specific team
- Global permissions allow the user to do that action as part of any team
Team vs Global | How do I create a new team? | Users, Team, Access and Permissions | How do I set different users up with different permission levels? | How do I give a team access to a specific mailing or version?