- Users can be in multiple teams with different permissions on each
- Plan out your teams before you start to build them, so you are clear who needs to do what
- When starting with teams, it is good practice to create a test user account, with non admin permission
- Put your non admin user in a team and give it some restricted permissions and access
- Login as the non admin user to understand exactly what they will be able to see and do
Common team structures include:
• Brand teams
• Freelancers and external agencies
• Regional teams
• Language based teams
• Function based teams e.g.copywriters, designers, translators
• Permission based teams e.g. userswho can export, users who can delete
N.B Admin users do not need to be on teams. Admin permission overrides everything else.
To set limited permissions for one individual, create a team of one.