There are two types of users: Admin and Non-Admin.
Admin users can:
- Configure and access all projects and functionality within Taxi.
- Create delete and edit other users within the account
- N.B Admin permission overrides team permissions. Admins do not need to be in a team.
Non Admin users can:
- Edit their own profiles and change their own passwords
- Edit the projects, mailing and ersions they have been given access to
- N.B Non admin users must be granted permission and access before they can do or see anything in Taxi.
You can get more granular with what you allow your non admin users to do click here for team permissions and access to learn more
Users, Team Access and Permissions | How to create Users in Taxi | Managing Users | Can a user be in more than one team? | What are teams used for and how do they work? | Team vs Global Permissions |