To set up the Dotdigital connector, you'll need to be logged into both your Dotdigital and Taxi accounts. You'll also need your Dotdigital API endpoint, email and password.
In Taxi, head to Integrations
Select the ESP Connectors tab.
Click 'Add New'
Select Dotdigital from the dropdown. This will need to be enabled by Taxi. You'll need to name your connector.
3. Click 'Dotdigital' to edit the connector settings
4. Paste your API key, email address and password
These can be found under the API user that you created
5. Add in your Default from name
This is what name you want the emails to come from
6. Select if you want to set some restrictions for this connector
You can control who can use the connector and also what type of exports users can export. When these are selected you will see the options to the right of the screen where you can add users and teams and select the export types.
7. Next, you can 'Save Details & Exit' to complete the connector set up or you can set up Segmentation for this connector by clicking 'Save Details & Continue'
If you continue setting up you will be brought to the setup pages for Segments Sets and Single Segments. Once these are added choose to save and continue on each page and then finally save details and exit.