To set up the Epsilon connector, you'll need to be logged into both your Epsilon and Taxi accounts. You'll also need your Business Unit ID, your Epsilon username and password as well as your Client ID and client secret.
In Taxi, head to Integrations
Select the ESP Connectors tab.
Click 'Add New'
Select Epsilon from the dropdown. This will need to be enabled by Taxi. You'll need to name your connector - we recommend 'Epsilon'.
3. Click 'Epsilon' to edit the connector settings
4. Add your Epsilon username and password
This will let you log into Epsilon via the connector.
5. Add your Client ID and Client Secret
These will be given to you by your Epsilon Intake Manager.
6. Add your Business Unit ID
Head to the settings in your Epsilon account and select 'Business Unit Settings'. Then click on Properties, where you'll find your Business Unit ID.
7. Select if you want to set some restrictions for this connector
You can control who can use the connector and also what type of exports users can export. When these are selected you will see the options to the right of the screen where you can add users and teams and select the export types.
8. Next, you can 'Save Details & Exit' to complete the connector set up or you can set up Segmentation for this connector by clicking 'Save Details & Continue'
If you continue setting up you will be brought to the setup pages for Segments Sets and Single Segments. Once these are added choose to save and continue on each page and then finally save details and exit.
You can now export mailings to Epsilon.