In Taxi, you can give users or teams permissions to a specific connector on your account. When the user or team exports an email they will only see the connector that they have access to.
To set permissions for connectors:
Go to Integrations
Select the connector you want to give specific permissions to
This will then open the connector settings page
3. Scroll to the bottom and select the tick box 'Restrict connector export use for teams and users'
4. Connector permissions will appear on the left of the screen
5. Select the team or user from the dropdown
6. Click 'Add' to add the selected team or user
You will see the teams or users that have access under the headings
7. Once finished adding teams or users select 'Update'