To set up the Episerver Smart Campaign connector, you'll need to be logged into both your Episerver and Taxi accounts. You'll also need your Username, Password and ClientID. Smart Campaign is a tool for sending out campaigns, such as a monthly newsletter. More information can be found here
In Taxi, head to Integrations
Select the ESP Connectors tab.
Click 'Add New'
Select Episerver Smart Campaign from the dropdown. This will need to be enabled by Taxi. You'll need to name your connector - we recommend 'Episerver Smart Campaign.
3. Click 'Episerver' to edit the connector settings
4. Add your Episerver username and password
This will let you log into Episerver via the connector.
5. Add your Client ID
You will find this in Episerver
6. Add a Sender Email Address and Reply to Address
7. Select if you want to set some restrictions for this connector
You can control who can use the connector and also what type of exports users can export. When these are selected you will see the options to the right of the screen where you can add users and teams and select the export types.
8. Next, you can 'Save Details & Exit' to complete the connector set up or you can set up Segmentation and Personalisation for this connector by clicking 'Save Details & Continue'
If you continue setting up you will be brought to the setup pages for Segments Sets, Single Segments and Personalisation. Once these are added choose to save and continue on each page and then finally save details and exit.
Exporting to the Episerver Smart Campaign Connector