To set up the Episerver Transactional connector, you'll need to be logged into both your Episerver and Taxi accounts. You'll also need your Username, Password and ClientID. Transactional emails are sent automatically as a result of actions or events, such as when someone buys something off your website. More information can be found here
In Taxi, head to Integrations
Select the ESP Connectors tab.
Click 'Add New'
Select Episerver Transactional Mail from the dropdown. This will need to be enabled by Taxi. You'll need to name your connector - we recommend 'Episerver Transactional Mail'.
3. Click 'Episerver' to edit the connector settings
4. Add your Episerver username and password
This will let you log into Episerver via the connector.
5. Add your Client ID
You will find this in Episerver
6. Add a Sender Email Address and Reply to Address
7. Select a Recipient List ID
Transactional emails in Episerver have to be associated with a Recipient List ID. This is a specific list of contacts you have in your Episerver Data
8. Select if you want to set some restrictions for this connector
You can control who can use the connector and also what type of exports users can export. When these are selected you will see the options to the right of the screen where you can add users and teams and select the export types.
9. Next, you can 'Save Details & Exit' to complete the connector set up or you can set up Segmentation and Personalisation for this connector by clicking 'Save Details & Continue'
If you continue setting up you will be brought to the setup pages for Segments Sets, Single Segments and Personalisation. Once these are added choose to save and continue on each page and then finally save details and exit.