To set up the Omeda connector, you'll need to be logged into both your Omeda and Taxi accounts. You'll also need your OwnerUserID, API Key and Brand Abbreviation.
In Taxi, head to Integrations
Select the ESP Connectors tab
Click 'Add New'
Select Omail: Omeda Email Builder from the dropdown. This will need to be enabled by Taxi. You'll need to name your connector
3. Click 'Omail: Omeda Email Builder' to edit the connector settings
4. Add your Owner User ID, API key, Brand Abbreviation,sender email address and reply email address
We'll check whether these are valid - if the field turns green these are accepted.
5. Tick if you want to:
Restrict Updates - Users can only update the last export made in Taxi to Omeda
Custom Fields - Allows users to add custom values for exports and queries in the Omeda connector. When this is ticked you will see the setup for this on the connector settings page.
6. Select if you want to set some restrictions for this connector
You can control who can use the connector and also what type of exports users can export. When these are selected you will see the options to the right of the screen where you can add users and teams and select the export types.
7. Next, you can 'Save Details & Exit' to complete the connector set up or you can set up Segmentation and Personalisation for this connector by clicking 'Save Details & Continue'
If you continue setting up you will be brought to the setup pages for Segments Sets, Single Segments and Personalisation. Once these are added choose to save and continue on each page and then finally save details and exit.
Setting Custom Fields
Once you have added your connector on the Integrations page select the connector to open the connector settings
On the right of the page you will see the 'Custom Field' section
3. Click 'Add' to add your custom values under each section
These fields are what you need to export to Omeda. Each row will become a drop down on the export page and this information will be automatically populated when selected.
4. Fill in Deployment type, Deployment ID this will need to be an ID that is in Omeda, Query Name will need to be a query name that is in Omeda, From Name, Sender Address and Reply Address
5. Click Update
6. On the export page you will see these custom fields under 'Custom Query'
If you need to update/edit your Connector details:
1. Head to Integrations and select your Connector
2. A lock will be shown in some fields that contain keys or sensitive information
3. Unlocking this lock will allow you to modify this information
Exporting an email to Omeda |