To set up the Marketo connector, you'll need to be logged into both your Marketo and Taxi accounts.
In Taxi, head to Integrations
Select the ESP Connectors tab
Click 'Add New'
Select Marketo from the dropdown. This will need to be enabled by Taxi. You'll need to name your connector - we recommend 'Marketo'
3. Click 'Marketo' to edit the connector settings
4. Enter your Endpoint URL, Client ID and Client Secret
5. The fields will turn green once the details are accepted
6. Select the folder for templates that will be created when you export an email
In Marketo, each email campaign is linked to a template. You can define the folder these templates are created in when exporting emails. The templates and campaigns need to be in the same workspace/area in Marketo so being able to define the template location ensures this.
7. Select if you want to set some restrictions for this connector
You can control who can use the connector and also what type of exports users can export. When these are selected you will see the options to the right of the screen where you can add users and teams and select the export types.
8. Next, you can 'Save Details & Exit' to complete the connector set up or you can set up Segmentation and Personalisation for this connector by clicking 'Save Details & Continue'
If you continue setting up you will be brought to the setup pages for Segments Sets, Single Segments and Personalisation. Once these are added choose to save and continue on each page and then finally save details and exit.